- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Extensive experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as bash, or PowerShell.
- Experience running services using Azure, containers, Kubernetes is a plus
- Solid knowledge of network technologies.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, data structures, algorithms, and system architecture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail in delivering high-quality software solutions
- Analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions.
- A positive attitude and a passion for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Very good communication skills in English; German is a plus.
As Software Engineer / DevOps for the Rhyk Software Platform you will play a vital role in driving innovation and developing software solutions.As a member of an agile team you will have the opportunity to work on a broad variety of topics as medical data management (FHIR, HL7), application infrastructure, service hosting (container, Kubernetes, Azure), device management, cybersecurity, data privacy tools and our development tools (GitHub, CI/CD). Having a DevOps role you are an expert in a cross functional team closing the gap from development to operations.
When joining this position, you will
- Work within an open minded, multinational team of technical enthusiasts.
- Make a positive impact by contributing to the healthcare system for the benefit of patients..
- Work closely with our product owners to strive for innovative solutions to address user needs.
- Use container and cloud infrastructure to run our CI/CD pipelines.
- Architect and implement our cloud service offering.
- Contribute ideas and fresh perspectives to the team, promoting innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Continuously learn and stay updated with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Have fun working with great people.
Apply for this Job