- Experience in medical device development or another regulated
- industry is a plus
- Passion for technology and interdisciplinary thinking
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, medical engineering, physics, natural sciences or comparable work
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in project management and pleasure of being part of an international team
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Distinct analytical skills and attention to detail round up your profile
Our R&D team develops Rhyk’s hardware and software portfolio, which EMS applications used for therapeutics.
As a Project Engineer in our team you will focus on the qualification and integration of self developed components, accessories and devices into our product portfolio. These modules and devices rely on the complex interplay of various technologies from different domains, such as software, electronics, smart textile and must comply to various regulatory requirements. Your deep understanding of technical concepts and your analytic skills will be a key point for the successful release of our next generation products.
More specifically you will
- Manage development projects
- Drive the product requirements engineering process
- Contribute to the creation of the medical device documentation
- Coordinate internal and external product development activities
- Define and review technical concepts
- Set-up prototypes and qualify product components
- Define and execute verification tests
In this versatile role you work in a team with our engineers and experts, also you work at the interface between our hardware team and the various software teams. In addition your work is characterized by the intense collaboration with international development partners, suppliers and test houses as well as internal stakeholders such as quality management.
Apply for this Job